Robinson Bradshaw Ranks Third in National Job Satisfaction SurveyPDF
Robinson Bradshaw, one of the state’s leading corporate and commercial law firms, has been ranked third in a national job satisfaction survey compiled from responses by associate attorneys at major law firms around the country. Robinson Bradshaw, which was ranked 12th in the national survey in 2012, was the only Charlotte-based firm included in the 2013 rankings.
The survey was compiled by The American Lawyer, an international legal news source, and asked third-, fourth- and fifth-year associates of national law firms to rank areas that contribute to their job satisfaction, including:
- Interest and satisfaction level of work
- Partner-associate relationship
- Communication regarding firm strategies and partnership opportunities
- Likelihood of staying at least two more years
- Training and guidance
- Policy on billable hours
- Attitude toward pro bono
- Benefits and compensation
Click here to view the survey in its entirety.