Covenant College, B.A., 1982
Susan Randolph supports the firm's Trusts and Estates Practice Group as a paralegal. She works closely with clients and their professional advisers to identify, value, monitor and distribute assets while preparing probate inventories and accountings, federal estate tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns.
Susan earned her paralegal technology certificate from Central Piedmont Community College's Paralegal Studies Program in 2006.
- Advanced Certified Paralegal, through the National Association of Legal Assistants
- North Carolina Certified Paralegal, through the North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Notary Public
- North Carolina State Bar, Paralegal Division, Member
- Metrolina Paralegal Association, NALA/State Bar Liaison