Coronavirus Resource CenterPDF
- Patrick S. Bryant
- Stokely G. Caldwell Jr.
- Brian L. Church
- Robert W. Fuller
- Susan M. Huber
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens
- Benjamin A. Johnson
- Charles E. Johnson
- David C. Kimball
- Stephen M. Lynch
- Mark W. Merritt
- Henry H. Ralston
- D. Blaine Sanders
- Emily S. Sherlock
- Curtis C. Strubinger
- Sean M. Sullivan
- Angelique R. Vincent-Hamacher
- Richard C. Worf
- David C. Wright III
- Gabriel Wright
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is rapidly evolving, and we know you are facing business, personal and legal concerns. Robinson Bradshaw is continuing to serve our clients while doing our part to keep our employees and communities safe.
Our attorneys have developed experience in addressing issues concerning the effect of the current pandemic on topics like contractual obligations under the doctrine of force majeure, employment and labor challenges, and health care organizations' responses and requirements.
As developments warrant, we will publish alerts that can be found under the Insights tab on the menu above.
For assistance in any of the following practice areas, please contact an attorney listed. If you need counsel in an area not included below, please contact Blaine Sanders.
- Contracts: Stoke Caldwell
- Education: Mark Merritt, Susan Huber, David Kimball
- Employment: Susan Huber, Charles Johnson, Angie Vincent-Hamacher, Brian Church, Gabe Wright, David Wright, Blaine Sanders
- Environmental: Emily Sherlock, Sean Sullivan
- Health Care: Jennifer Hutchens, Susan Huber
- Insurance: Rich Worf, Steve DeGeorge, Robert Fuller,
- Labor: Ben Johnson, Gabe Wright
- Public Affairs: Bob Morgan
- SEC Disclosures: Pat Bryant, Steve Lynch, Hank Ralston
- Sports and Entertainment: Robert Fuller, Stoke Caldwell
- Tax: Curtis Strubinger
- March 27, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- March 26, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- March 23, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- March 19, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- March 5, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication