District of Columbia
Duke University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
North Carolina State University, M.A.C., 2009
North Carolina State University, B.S., 2008
Amanda Fannin is a corporate attorney representing clients in a broad range of transactional matters including fund formation and investment management, health care law, joint ventures, and general corporate and commercial matters. Amanda also advises clients on health care-related regulatory issues including Anti-Kickback and surprise billing laws.
Prior to joining Robinson Bradshaw, Amanda clerked at Dechert LLP in Washington, D.C. Before law school, she worked for a large public accounting firm performing audits of publicly traded companies.
News & Events
- Oct. 7, 2019
- April 28, 2021Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Jan. 20, 2021Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Oct. 22, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Aug. 5, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- April 28, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Jan. 21, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication