As Robinson Bradshaw's director of human resources, Pam Sachs is responsible for recruitment, selection, training and development of the legal, paralegal and support staff. She also oversees performance evaluation, staff restructuring, salary administration, employee relations, benefits administration, HR data systems, job design, resource allocation and other human resource management functions.
With over 25 years of experience managing operations, accounting and personnel in law firms, Pam is proficient in the unique challenges of establishing priorities, organizing and staffing for maximum efficiency and production, maintaining outstanding interpersonal relations and communications, managing change and strategic planning at all levels. Before joining the firm, she was the legal administrator for large firms in Boston and Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Certified Legal Manager (CLM), Association of Legal Administrators, 2013-present
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Human Resources Certification Institute, 2007-current
- Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Society of Human Resource Management, 2014-present
News & Events
- March 25, 2021
- Association of Legal Administrators, Charlotte Chapter, President, 2017-18
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member
- Charlotte Area Society for Human Resources Management, Member
- Society for Human Resources Management, Member