University of North Carolina at Greensboro, M.A., 2005
East Carolina University, B.A., 2000
Stephanie Nance is an experienced law librarian who serves as the firm's director of library services. She manages all aspects of library services including research training and support, continuing legal education, and overall collection development of the firm's print, digital and database research tools.
Stephanie was a reference librarian for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Library System before joining Robinson Bradshaw.
News & Events
- American Association of Law Libraries
- Charlotte Area Law Librarians Associations
- Festival in the Park, Board of Directors, 2018-present
- Arts & Science Council, Cultural Leadership Training, 2017-18
- Arts & Science Council, Catalyst for Cultural Equity Training, 2018-19