Indiana University, B.A., 1983
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1997
Jeanne McCullar serves as the financial controller for Robinson Bradshaw. She is responsible for overseeing all aspects of firm accounting including AR, AP, billing and collections, cash management, financial statements and management reporting.
Before joining the firm, Jeanne was a team leader in Retirement Services at First Union Bank and a branch accountant at Poyner & Spruill in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Charlotte Chapter Association of Legal Administrators, President, 2011-12
- International Legal Technical Association
- North Carolina Association of CPAs, Financial Literacy Committee, Member