2018 Nonprofit Compliance UpdatePDF
The North Carolina Arboretum
100 Fredrick Law Olmsted Way
Asheville, NC 28806
Dianne Chipps Bailey will present the WNC Nonprofit Pathways' 2018 Compliance Update. Her seminar will cover the basics of compliance and share what's new and coming down the pipeline. Attendees will learn about:
- How tax reform affects an organization and its donors
- Board duties and exposure to liability
- Diversifying revenue while protecting tax-exempt status
- Potential pitfalls in fundrising
- Lobbying regulations for nonprofits
- And much more!
For more information or to register, please visit WNC Nonprofit Pathways.