Director of Marketing & Business Development
101 North Tryon St.
Charlotte, NC 28246
- Robinson Bradshaw is a full-service corporate law firm founded in 1960.
- With more than 155 attorneys, we are a large regional firm with national practices.
- Allen Robertson serves as managing partner.
- Our four offices in the Carolinas are in Charlotte, Chapel Hill and Raleigh, North Carolina, and Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- We have a different approach to practicing law, one without billable hour quotas and origination incentives.
- Our clients range from startups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Co-founder Russell Robinson wrote Robinson on North Carolina Corporation Law, regarded as the leading authority on business corporation law in the state. Our firm edits and updates the treatise on an ongoing basis.
- We author the Class Actions Brief blog.