Indiana University, B.A., 1983
University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1997
Jeanne McCullar serves as the director of client accounting for Robinson Bradshaw. She is responsible for overseeing billing and collections, conflicts, new business intake and management reporting.
Before joining the firm, Jeanne was a team leader in Retirement Services at First Union Bank and a branch accountant at Poyner & Spruill in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Charlotte Chapter Association of Legal Administrators, President, 2011-12
- International Legal Technical Association
- North Carolina Association of CPAs, Financial Literacy Committee, Member