Baylor University, B.A., 1994
Satyra Riggins is an experienced civil litigation paralegal. Her experience covers all aspects of the civil litigation process from commencement of case through appeal.
Prior to joining Robinson Bradshaw, Satyra was a legal assistant in the Washington, D.C. office of Jones Day, an international law firm.
- Certified Legal Assistant, through the National Association of Legal Assistants
- Metrolina Paralegal Association, Member, 2007-present; Newsletter Editor/Publicity Chair, 2008-12; Nominations/Elections Chair, 2015
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Member, 2000-present
- Girl Scouts Hornets' Nest Council, Troop Co-Leader
- Girl Scouts Hornets' Nest Council, Service Unit Community Service Co-Chair