Nineteen Lawyers Named to Chambers USAPDF
The well-respected legal directory, Chambers USA: America’s Top Leading Lawyers for Business, has named 19 Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson attorneys as leaders in their field, with the firm listed as receiving the #1 designation for a North Carolina firm in the areas of Banking & Finance; Real Estate; Bankruptcy/Restructuring; Antitrust; Litigation: General Commercial and Corporate/M&A. Since its launch in 2003, Chambers USA has consistently named Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson and its attorneys as among the finest in the legal industry.
The guide consists of tiered attorney and practice area rankings by state with corresponding client and peer commentary. The USA guide was first introduced in 2003 and was compiled by a team of 30 researchers who conducted more than 4,500 in-depth interviews with attorneys and clients throughout the United States. Law firms and individual attorneys are ranked on a scale of 1-6, based on the interviewees’ assessments in the areas of technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
Established in 1960, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson attorneys have consistently appeared on numerous listings as top practitioners, including Best Lawyers in America, Business North Carolina magazine’s “Legal Elite,” Corporate Board Member magazine’s survey of America’s Best Corporate Lawyers, Benchmark: The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers and Super Lawyers.
The complete list of Robinson Bradshaw attorneys includes:
- Everett J. Bowman – Antitrust
- Peter C. Buck – Banking & Finance and Corporate/M&A
- Stokely G. Caldwell Jr. – Banking & Finance
- Robert W. Fuller – Litigation: General Commercial
- T. Thomas Gates - Real Estate
- Robin L. Hinson – Corporate/M&A
- Charles E. Johnson – Labor & Employment
- Christopher W. Loeb – Real Estate
- Edwin F. Lucas – Banking & Finance
- Stephen M. Lynch – Corporate/M&A
- A. Ward McKeithen – Litigation: General Commercial
- Robert S. McLean – Corporate/M&A
- Mark W. Merritt – Antitrust and Litigation: General Commercial
- Allen K. Robertson – Banking & Finance and Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Russell M. Robinson II – Corporate/M&A
- David M. Schilli – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- William W. Toole – Environment
- Brent A. Torstrick – Real Estate
- John R. Wester – Labor & Employment and Litigation: General Commercial