Virtual Roundtable on Cybersecurity and Privacy LawPDF
Join via Zoom
Robinson Bradshaw's Cybersecurity and Privacy Practice Group hosted a virtual roundtable about recent developments in cybersecurity and privacy law. Panelists explored key lessons and interesting insights from the many legal developments highlighted in our recently published Q1 legal update, including CCPA, GDPR, IoT security, AI regulation and more.
The panelists were:
- John Conley, attorney at Robinson Bradshaw and professor at UNC School of Law
- Matt Cordell, vice president and general counsel of technology and privacy, VF Corp.
- Wiline Davis, attorney at Robinson Bradshaw
- Jay Exum, assistant general counsel and global privacy officer at PRA Health Sciences
- Jason Idilbi, general counsel at Passport
- Kate Gordon Maynard, general counsel at Robinson Bradshaw
- Allen O'Rourke, attorney at Robinson Bradshaw
- Ethan White, attorney at Robinson Bradshaw