Wake Forest University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017; Order of the Coif; Executive Editor, Wake Forest Law Review
Rollins College, B.A., with honors, 2014
Ethan White earned his law degree magna cum laude from Wake Forest University, where he served as an executive editor of the Wake Forest Law Review and was a member of the Order of the Coif. He received his bachelor's degree with honors from Rollins College.
Prior to joining Robinson Bradshaw, Ethan served two years as a law clerk for Chief Judge Louis A. Bledsoe III of the North Carolina Business Court.
Honors & Awards
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Louis A. Bledsoe III, Chief Judge, North Carolina Business Court, 2017-19
News & Events
Join via ZoomMay 12, 2020
- Aug. 5, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- April 28, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- April 7, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Jan. 21, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Oct. 14, 2019Robinson Bradshaw Publication