Wake Forest University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017; Order of the Coif; Executive Editor, Wake Forest Law Review
Rollins College, B.A., with honors, 2014
Ethan White advises and represents clients in complex civil disputes. He maintains a diverse practice, including contract disputes, trade secret litigation and employment issues and has experience throughout the litigation process, including preliminary motions, discovery, dispositive motions and appeals.
Ethan represents clients in federal and state court, and he is familiar with practice in the North Carolina Business Court.
Honors & Awards
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Louis A. Bledsoe III, Chief Judge, North Carolina Business Court, 2017-19
Advises and represents employer in agency proceedings involving claims of age and sex discrimination and retaliation.
Represents national retail furniture business in federal trademark infringement lawsuit.
Successfully obtained grant of discretionary review from the Supreme Court of North Carolina for tenant in pro bono appeal of eviction.
Assists national shipping business in enforcing non-compete and confidentiality agreements in state and federal courts at the trial and appellate level.
News & Events
Via webinarMay 12, 2020
- Jan. 20, 2021Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Oct. 22, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Aug. 5, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- April 28, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- April 7, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Jan. 21, 2020Robinson Bradshaw Publication
- Oct. 14, 2019Robinson Bradshaw Publication