Upholding Ethical Standards in Entity Formation, National Business InstitutePDF
Dec. 14, 2015
8:30 AM - 4:40 PM
Charlotte, North Carolina
Carl Beattie spoke at the National Business Institute's LLC, S-Corp or C-Corp seminar on "Upholding Ethical Standards in Entity Formation."
The seminar is designed for attorneys, accountants, enrolled agents and tax preparers, bankers and loan officers, collection managers, trust administrators and officers, certified financial planners, financial service managers, and business owners and managers.
Upon completion of this course, attendee will be able to:
- State two new trends or legislative updates in LLC law.
- List the tax challenges of converting to an LLC.
- Explain why and why not to elect to have a single member LLC taxed as a disregarded entity.
- Name four key tax differences between LLCs and S Corporations.
- Describe when and why LLCs should elect to be taxed as Sub S Corporations.
- Name two benefits of having an LLC taxed as a partnership.
- Identify possible areas for conflicts of interest in these cases.