Robinson Bradshaw Ranks Highest Among N.C. Firms in The American Lawyer Job Satisfaction SurveyPDF
Robinson Bradshaw, one of the Carolinas’ leading corporate and commercial law firms, has been ranked first among all responding firms in Charlotte and in North Carolina in a national job satisfaction survey of midlevel associates at the participating law firms. Robinson Bradshaw had the 12th-highest ranking among the responding firms across the country and was the only firm in North Carolina ranked among the Top 15 firms in midlevel associate job satisfaction in the United States.
The survey was compiled by The American Lawyer, a daily source for news and information about the business of law, and asked third-, fourth- and fifth-year associates to rank 12 areas that contribute to job satisfaction.
The survey addressed job satisfaction rankings in categories that included:
- How interesting the work is
- How satisfying the work is
- Benefits and compensation
- Associate relations (5 out of 5)
- Partner-associate relations
- Training and guidance
- Openness regarding finances
- Communication regarding partnership
- Realistic billable hours (5 out of 5)
- Attitude toward pro bono
- Likelihood of staying two years
- Overall rating as a place to work