From Hiring to Separation: The Employment Relationship LifecyclePDF
Dec. 12, 2022
101 N. Tryon St., Suite 1900
Charlotte, NC 28246
Robinson Bradshaw attorneys Brian Church, Travis Hinman, Akya Rice, Heather Heath Ryan and Angie Vincent-Hamacher gave a CLE presentation at Robinson Bradshaw's annual Spread Some Cheer event. They provided a comprehensive overview of the employment relationship lifecycle, covering:
- Hiring, including job postings and pay transparency, interview questions, background checks, ban the box, offer letters and key benefits issues;
- Employment agreements, restrictive covenants and key benefits issues;
- Employee leaves of absence and key benefits issues;
- Discipline and documentation; and
- Separation, how to manage it, key benefits issues, separation agreements and litigation.
2.5 hours of North Carolina CLE credit and HRCI credit were approved.