From Hiring to Separation: The Employment Relationship LifecyclePDF
101 N. Tryon St., Suite 1900
Charlotte, NC 28246
Robinson Bradshaw attorneys Brian Church, Travis Hinman, Akya Rice, Heather Heath Ryan and Angie Vincent-Hamacher gave a CLE presentation at Robinson Bradshaw's annual Spread Some Cheer event. They provided a comprehensive overview of the employment relationship lifecycle, covering:
- Hiring, including job postings and pay transparency, interview questions, background checks, ban the box, offer letters and key benefits issues;
- Employment agreements, restrictive covenants and key benefits issues;
- Employee leaves of absence and key benefits issues;
- Discipline and documentation; and
- Separation, how to manage it, key benefits issues, separation agreements and litigation.
2.5 hours of North Carolina CLE credit and HRCI credit were approved.