Duke University, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018; Order of the Coif; Notes Editor, Duke Law Journal
Wheaton College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2013
Andrew Wagner practices civil litigation and environmental law. As a litigator, Andrew represents clients in state and federal court in an array of matters, including contract disputes, trade secret protection, employment issues, environmental matters and class actions. He has experience at all stages of litigation, including pre-suit investigations, discovery, motions practice and appeals.
As an environmental attorney, Andrew guides clients through the maze of environmental regulatory compliance. He advises clients on the environmental aspects of corporate transactions, and represents them in environmental litigation and agency negotiations.
Andrew regularly represents pro bono clients in consumer protection and housing cases. He is a graduate of The Second City Conservatory, the country's leading training program for sketch comedy.
News & Events
- Aug. 23, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- June 12, 2020
- June 3, 2020
- Oct. 15, 2018
- Dec. 13, 2019Triangle Business Journal
- April 29, 2019Class Actions Brief Blog
- Follow Up – Class Counsel Granted $20.4 Million Attorneys' Fee Award in Dish Network Telemarketing CaseJan. 11, 2019Class Actions Brief Blog
- North Carolina Bar Association, Environment, Energy & Natural Resources Law Section, Communications Co-Chair
- Duke Law School, Triangle Regional Alumni Board