University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., with honors, 2016; Comments Editor, North Carolina Law Review
Centre College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2013; Phi Beta Kappa
Preetha Suresh Rini represents clients in complex business litigation and appeals. She has wide-ranging experience, including contract disputes and business torts involving allegations of fraud, copyright and trademark infringement cases, First Amendment violations, and unfair and deceptive trade practice claims. Preetha has advised clients in various stages of litigation, including fact investigation, discovery, motions practice and appeals.
Preetha's creativity and business acumen benefit her clients as she seeks to craft innovative solutions for their needs. Prior to joining Robinson Bradshaw, Preetha was an attorney with Ellis & Winters LLP. She also owns her own art business, Prints By Preetha.
Honors & Awards
- Raleigh Magazine, 20 in Their 20s Awards, 2021
- Law Clerk, The Honorable Mark A. Davis, North Carolina Court of Appeals, 2016-18
News & Events
- April 14, 2021
- North Carolina Bar Association, Antitrust & Complex Business Disputes, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee
- North Carolina Bar Association, Minorities in the Profession Committee
- Wake County Bar Association, Young Lawyers’ Division, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Pathfinder, 2020
- Triangle Artworks, SMASH! Committee
- UNC School of Law, Clerkship Alumni Committee, Member
- Leadership Cary, Class of 2019