- Practicing with Robinson Bradshaw
- Diversity in Recruiting
- Law Students
- Judicial Clerks & Entry-Level Attorneys
- Lateral Attorneys
- Attorney Recruiting Contacts
- Professional Staff
Robinson Bradshaw is interested in outstanding lateral candidates who share a commitment to our core ideals of professionalism, excellence and teamwork. Current open positions are listed below. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and include the position description in the subject line.
Robinson Bradshaw is seeking an energetic and experienced lawyer for its Employee Benefits practice, preferably for its Charlotte office. Gain sophisticated client experience and work on a collaborative team committed to providing excellent client service and growing this practice group. Preferred candidates would have five to 10 years of employee benefits experience, including experience in the following areas:
- Defined contribution plans (401(k), profit sharing, etc.)
- Defined benefit plans
- Plan mergers and terminations
- Employee benefits issues that arise in M&A and lending transactions
- Experience identifying affiliated service groups and controlled groups
- PEOs and multiple employer plans
- Nonqualified deferred compensation plans (IRC Sections 409A and 457(f) compliance)
- Severance plans
- Governmental benefit plans
- 403(b) plans
- Welfare plans (ACA, HIPAA, COBRA, etc.)
All candidates should have a passion for employee benefits law, excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding academic credentials and the ability to excel in a team-oriented environment. In-house experience welcomed.
Real Estate Associate
Robinson Bradshaw is seeking a real estate associate for its Charlotte, Chapel Hill or Raleigh offices. The firm has a comprehensive real estate practice, serving clients in commercial transactions across the Carolinas and throughout the country. Preferred candidates would have three to seven years in real estate practice, with significant development experience. All candidates should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding academic credentials and the ability to excel in a team-oriented environment.