Robinson Bradshaw Tops Benchmark Litigation’s N.C. Rankings for Eighth Consecutive YearPDF
For the eighth year in a row, Benchmark Litigation honored more Robinson Bradshaw litigators than any other firm in their North Carolina rankings. Sixteen Robinson Bradshaw attorneys were named “litigation stars,” “rising stars” and “top litigators under 40” in the 11th edition of the definitive reference guide.
Robinson Bradshaw was also named one of eight “highly recommended firms” in the state, the premier designation for local litigation firms included in the publication. The Benchmark Litigation editorial notes that the firm provides “top-value legal services” and offers “responsive and efficient attorneys at competitive prices.” Robinson Bradshaw was also praised for providing “consistently excellent work” and bringing “critical thinking skills, experience and efficiency to the client.”
Litigation stars are consistently recommended by peers and clients as reputable and effective litigators. The following Robinson Bradshaw attorneys received this designation for work in their respective practice areas:
- Martin L. Brackett Jr. – Personal injury, white-collar crime/enforcement/investigations
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy, general commercial
- Stephen M. Cox – Construction, employment & labor, general commercial, product liability
- Robert W. Fuller – General commercial
- Edward F. Hennessey IV – Construction, general commercial
- Thomas P. Holderness – General commercial
- D. Blaine Sanders – Intellectual property
- John R. Wester – Employment, general commercial, intellectual property, securities
- David C. Wright III – General commercial, product liability
Jonathan C. Krisko and Andrew W.J. Tarr were designated future stars — litigators likely to become litigation stars.
Nathan C. Chase Jr., Pearlynn G. Houck, Susan M. Huber, Ty Shaffer, Tarr and Richard C. Worf were named to the list of top litigators under 40, honoring the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners at or under the age of 40. Robinson Bradshaw had the most attorneys on the list from North Carolina.