Robinson Bradshaw Tops Benchmark Litigation's N.C. Rankings for Ninth Consecutive YearPDF
For the ninth year in a row, Benchmark Litigation honored more Robinson Bradshaw litigators than any other firm in their North Carolina rankings. Eighteen Robinson Bradshaw attorneys were named "Litigation Stars," "Labor and Employment Stars," "Rising Stars" and "Top Litigators under 40" in the definitive reference guide.
Robinson Bradshaw also earned the highest possible ranking in each firmwide Benchmark category: "highly recommended" for litigation in North Carolina, and "recommended" for labor and employment in both North Carolina and South Carolina.
The Benchmark editorial analysis includes client feedback that Robinson Bradshaw’s lawyers are "excellent communicators, advisors and advocates who bring experience and expertise and become members of their client’s team."
Litigation Stars are consistently recommended by peers and clients as reputable and effective litigators. The following nine Robinson Bradshaw attorneys received this designation for work in their respective practice areas:
- Martin L. Brackett Jr. – General commercial, personal injury, white collar crime
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy, general commercial, insurance
- Stephen M. Cox – General commercial, labor and employment, product liability
- Robert W. Fuller – General commercial
- Edward F. Hennessey IV – Construction, general commercial
- Thomas P. Holderness – General commercial
- D. Blaine Sanders – Intellectual property
- John R. Wester – Antitrust, general commercial, intellectual property, labor and employment, product liability, securities
- David C. Wright III – General commercial, labor and employment, product liability
Seven Robinson Bradshaw attorneys were named Labor & Employment Stars:
- Stephen M. Cox
- Pearlynn G. Houck
- Susan M. Huber
- Charles E. Johnson
- Angelique R. Vincent-Hamacher
- David C. Wright III
- Julian H. Wright Jr.
Jonathan C. Krisko and Andrew W.J. Tarr were designated future stars — litigators likely to become litigation stars.
Nathan C. Chase Jr., Houck, Huber, David C. Kimball, Tarr and Erik R. Zimmerman were named to the list of top litigators under 40, honoring the achievements of the nation's most accomplished legal partners at or under the age of 40.