Chambers USA Recognizes Robinson Bradshaw Attorneys, Practice Areas for 2019PDF
- Peter C. Buck
- John H. Carmichael
- Garland S. Cassada
- Robert W. Fuller
- John B. Garver III
- Edward F. Hennessey IV
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens
- Charles E. Johnson
- Haynes P. Lea
- Christopher W. Loeb
- Ed Lucas
- Stephen M. Lynch
- Lawrence C. Moore III
- Allen K. Robertson
- S. Graham Robinson
- David M. Schilli
- Emily S. Sherlock
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink
- Andrew W.J. Tarr
- Brent A. Torstrick
- John R. Wester
- David C. Wright III
- Julian H. Wright Jr.
Chambers USA honored 25 Robinson Bradshaw attorneys as leaders in the legal industry for 2019. Nine of the firm's practice areas were also recognized, including four Band 1 rankings, identifying Robinson Bradshaw as a leader in the state.
The four Band 1 practice areas are:
- Corporate/M&A (Charlotte & surrounds)
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The firm's other ranked practice areas include Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Environment, Healthcare, and Labor & Employment. Robinson Bradshaw had the most Band 1 attorneys recognized in the state for Litigation: General Commercial and Banking & Finance: Public Finance.
Sources interviewed to compile the 2019 rankings had the following to say about Robinson Bradshaw:
"They are the cream of the crop. Across the board, they have the best lawyers around."
"They have the newest and brightest ideas on topics, they are innovative in their thinking, timely in customer service and very responsive."
"I view Robinson Bradshaw as among the best."
"The firm has an excellent reputation in Charlotte and is known for its top-quality attorneys and other staff."
"They love the law and they love what they do so you feel they have a genuine investment in your case. I don't know how they find these people - they are all really good, sharp lawyers."
Robinson Bradshaw attorneys recognized in Chambers USA 2019 include:
- Peter C. Buck – Banking & Finance; Corporate/M&A
- John H. Carmichael – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert W. Fuller – Litigation: General Commercial
- John B. Garver – Healthcare
- Edward F. Hennessey IV – Litigation: General Commercial
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens – Healthcare
- Charles E. Johnson – Labor & Employment
- Haynes P. Lea – Corporate/M&A
- Christopher W. Loeb – Real Estate
- Edwin F. Lucas – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Stephen M. Lynch – Corporate/M&A
- Lawrence C. Moore III – Antitrust
- Jane S. Ratteree – Real Estate
- Allen K. Robertson – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- S. Graham Robinson – Banking & Finance
- David M. Schilli – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Emily S. Sherlock – Environment
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink – Real Estate: Finance
- Andrew W.J. Tarr – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- William W. Toole – Environment
- Brent A. Torstrick – Real Estate
- John R. Wester – Litigation: General Commercial
- David C. Wright III – Litigation: General Commercial
- Julian H. Wright Jr. – Labor & Employment
The Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990. Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of more than 200 editors and researchers who interview lawyers and clients.