Duke University, J.D., with highest honors, 1984, Order of the Coif; Note and Comment Editor, Duke Law Journal, 1983-84
Davidson College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1979, Phi Beta Kappa
Chris Loeb’s practice areas include all aspects of commercial real estate law, as well as land use planning and environmental law. He has particular proficiency in the planning, development, leasing, sale and financing of office, retail, industrial and residential projects. Chris has made presentations to the Mecklenburg County Bar and other groups on real estate and environmental issues.
Honors & Awards
- Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, real estate, 2006-17
- Woodward/White, Inc., The Best Lawyers in America, real estate, 2005-18
- North Carolina Super Lawyers, real estate, 2008-18
- Business North Carolina, Legal Elite, real estate, 2008, 2017
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
Represented Faison Associates in the purchase, sale, leasing, financing and development of office buildings and shopping centers in North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Georgia and Virginia.
Represented Husqvarna Group in the siting of its North American headquarters and industrial and research & development facilities in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Represented SPX Corporation in the development and purchase of its headquarters facility in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Representation of CommScope, Inc. and EnPro Industries, Inc. in the acquisition, leasing, sale and financing of industrial facilities throughout the United States.
Represents the owners of the James Center development in Richmond, Virginia, and the Torringdon development in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Represents Mission Health Systems in the leasing and acquisition of medical facilities in western North Carolina.
News & Events
- Jan. 30, 2018
- Eight Named “Lawyer of the Year”Aug. 16, 2017
- May 31, 2017
- Jan. 26, 2017
- Jan. 4, 2017
- Eight Attorneys Named "Lawyer of the Year"Aug. 15, 2016
- June 2, 2016
- Jan. 27, 2016
- Oct. 23, 2015
- Aug. 18, 2015
- May 28, 2015
- Jan. 21, 2015
- Firm Topped North Carolina Rankings in Eight Practice AreasAug. 19, 2014
- May 23, 2014
- Jan. 21, 2014
- Aug. 15, 2013
- May 24, 2013
- Six Shareholders Among State’s Top 100 Attorneys, Two in Top 10Jan. 18, 2013
- Aug. 23, 2012
- June 8, 2012
- Seven Shareholders Among State’s Top 100 Attorneys, Two in Top 10Jan. 23, 2012
- Sept. 1, 2011
- Charlotte Firm Leads All Other N.C. Firms in Ranked Attorneys, No. 1 Practice Areas for Third-Straight YearJune 14, 2011
- Seven Shareholders Included Among State’s Top 100 Attorneys, Two in the Top 10Jan. 21, 2011
- Aug. 9, 2010
- Forty-Six Robinson Bradshaw Attorneys Named North Carolina Super Lawyers, North Carolina Rising Stars for 2010Jan. 28, 2010
- Aug. 10, 2009
- June 18, 2009
- Jan. 23, 2009
- Sept. 19, 2008
- June 14, 2008
- Jan. 23, 2008
- Dec. 31, 2007
- Sept. 7, 2007
- June 15, 2007
- Jan. 26, 2007
- Sept. 6, 2006
- June 2, 2006
- Jan. 18, 2006
- North Carolina Bar Association, Real Property Section, Section Council, 2012-15
- Law Clerk, The Honorable J. Dickson Phillips Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1984-85