Robinson Bradshaw Attorneys, Practice Areas Stand Out in 2020 Chambers RankingsPDF
- Peter C. Buck
- John H. Carmichael
- Garland S. Cassada
- Nathan C. Chase Jr.
- Stephen D. Feldman
- Robert W. Fuller
- John B. Garver III
- Edward F. Hennessey IV
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens
- Charles E. Johnson
- Haynes P. Lea
- Christopher W. Loeb
- Ed Lucas
- Stephen M. Lynch
- Kent J. McCready
- Lawrence C. Moore III
- Allen K. Robertson
- S. Graham Robinson
- David M. Schilli
- Emily S. Sherlock
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink
- Gregory L. Skidmore
- Herman Spence III
- Sean M. Sullivan
- Andrew W.J. Tarr
- Brent A. Torstrick
- John R. Wester
- David C. Wright III
- Julian H. Wright Jr.
Chambers USA honored 29 Robinson Bradshaw attorneys as leaders in the North Carolina legal industry for 2020. Robinson Bradshaw had the most attorneys in its respective regions recognized overall for antitrust, corporate and M&A, and public finance, and the most Band 1 attorneys for general commercial litigation. Robinson Bradshaw attorney Stephen Lynch was the only lawyer in the Charlotte area to receive a Band 1 ranking for corporate and M&A law.
Ten of the firm's practice areas were also recognized, including five Band 1 rankings, identifying Robinson Bradshaw as a leader in the state.
The five Band 1 practice areas are:
- Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Corporate/M&A (Charlotte & surrounds)
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The firm's other ranked areas include banking and finance, bankruptcy and restructuring, environmental, health care, and employment and labor.
Sources interviewed to compile the 2020 rankings had the following to say about Robinson Bradshaw:
"It's an excellent firm to deal with - the lawyers are very responsive and give good advice. They work well under pressure and the quality of work is excellent value."
"The team can provide a full suite of legal counsel services with enough backup support to ensure quality and timely service."
"Greatest strengths are their thoughtfulness and thoroughness."
"They're responsive, insightful and a pleasure to work with."
The Robinson Bradshaw attorneys recognized in Chambers USA 2020 are:
- Peter C. Buck – Banking & Finance; Corporate/M&A
- John H. Carmichael – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Nathan C. Chase – Antitrust
- Stephen D. Feldman – Antitrust
- Robert W. Fuller – Litigation: General Commercial
- John B. Garver – Health Care
- Edward F. Hennessey IV – Litigation: General Commercial
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens – Health Care
- Charles E. Johnson – Labor & Employment
- Haynes P. Lea – Corporate/M&A
- Christopher W. Loeb – Real Estate
- Edwin F. Lucas – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Stephen M. Lynch – Corporate/M&A
- Kent J. McCready – Corporate/M&A
- Lawrence C. Moore III – Antitrust
- Allen K. Robertson – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- S. Graham Robinson – Banking & Finance
- David M. Schilli – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Emily S. Sherlock – Environment
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink – Real Estate: Finance
- Gregory L. Skidmore – Antitrust
- Herman Spence III – Tax
- Sean M. Sullivan – Environment
- Andrew W.J. Tarr – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Brent A. Torstrick – Real Estate
- John R. Wester – Litigation: General Commercial
- David C. Wright III – Litigation: General Commercial
- Julian H. Wright Jr. – Labor & Employment
The Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990. Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of more than 200 editors and researchers who interview lawyers and clients.