Robinson Bradshaw Attorneys, Practice Areas Recognized by Chambers USA 2018PDF
- Peter C. Buck
- John H. Carmichael
- Garland S. Cassada
- Robert W. Fuller
- John B. Garver III
- Charles E. Johnson
- Haynes P. Lea
- Christopher W. Loeb
- Stephen M. Lynch
- Lawrence C. Moore III
- Allen K. Robertson
- S. Graham Robinson
- David M. Schilli
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink
- Andrew W.J. Tarr
- Brent A. Torstrick
- John R. Wester
- David C. Wright III
- Julian H. Wright Jr.
Chambers USA honored 24 Robinson Bradshaw attorneys as leaders in the legal industry for 2018. Nine of the firm's practice areas were also recognized, with five awarded Band 1 rankings in North Carolina, identifying Robinson Bradshaw as a leader in the state.
The five Band 1 practice areas are:
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The firm's other ranked practice areas include Banking & Finance, Environment, Healthcare, and Labor & Employment. Robinson Bradshaw had the most Band 1 attorneys for Litigation: General Commercial and Banking & Finance: Public Finance.
Sources interviewed to compile the 2018 rankings had the following to say about Robinson Bradshaw:
"Great at client service. Partners work on your cases and bring their experience to bear. The quality of the work is excellent."
"They have deep expertise and are very professional in dealing with all of our stakeholders."
"They have a good reputation for sophisticated work that is well deserved."
Robinson Bradshaw attorneys recognized in Chambers USA 2018 include:
- Peter C. Buck – Banking & Finance; Corporate/M&A
- John H. Carmichael – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert W. Fuller – Litigation: General Commercial
- John B. Garver – Healthcare
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens – Healthcare
- Charles E. Johnson – Labor & Employment
- Haynes P. Lea – Corporate/M&A
- Christopher W. Loeb – Real Estate
- Edwin F. Lucas – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Stephen M. Lynch – Corporate/M&A
- Lawrence C. Moore III – Antitrust
- Jane S. Ratteree – Real Estate
- Allen K. Robertson – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- S. Graham Robinson – Banking & Finance
- David M. Schilli – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Emily S. Sherlock – Environment
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink – Real Estate: Finance
- Andrew W.J. Tarr – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- William W. Toole – Environment
- Brent A. Torstrick – Real Estate
- John R. Wester – Litigation: General Commercial
- David C. Wright III – Litigation: General Commercial
- Julian H. Wright Jr. – Labor & Employment
The Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990. Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of 170 full-time editors and researchers who interview lawyers and clients.