Chambers USA Recognizes 24 Robinson Bradshaw Attorneys, Nine Practice AreasPDF
- Peter C. Buck
- John H. Carmichael
- Garland S. Cassada
- Robert W. Fuller
- John B. Garver III
- Charles E. Johnson
- Haynes P. Lea
- Christopher W. Loeb
- Ed Lucas
- Stephen M. Lynch
- Lawrence C. Moore III
- Jane S. Ratteree
- Allen K. Robertson
- Russell M. Robinson II
- S. Graham Robinson
- David M. Schilli
- Emily S. Sherlock
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink
- Andrew W.J. Tarr
- Brent A. Torstrick
- John R. Wester
- David C. Wright III
- Julian H. Wright Jr.
Chambers USA honored 24 Robinson Bradshaw attorneys as leaders in the legal industry for 2017. Nine of the firm’s practice areas were also recognized, with five receiving Band 1 rankings, identifying Robinson Bradshaw as a leader in the state.
The five Band 1 practice areas are:
- Litigation: General Commercial
- Real Estate
The firm’s other ranked practice areas include Banking & Finance, Environment, Healthcare, and Labor & Employment. Robinson Bradshaw had the most Band 1 attorneys for Banking & Finance: Public Finance and Litigation: General Commercial.
Sources interviewed to compile the 2017 rankings had the following to say about Robinson Bradshaw:
"The most top-drawer firm in the Charlotte market."
"They are great: they are smart, pragmatic, responsive and innovative. They're also really good strategic thinkers who understand our business needs."
“[The] client service and value for money are particularly outstanding. They value their relationship with us, and it shows in many small ways."
"The unique thing about the firm is they really do their best to understand your business as a whole. They are very thorough."
"They are very professional and they know what they're talking about. They have so many experienced attorneys, and they're timely in their response and available 24/7."
"I think highly of them. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their work."
"I feel like they are really a partner as opposed to one-time consultants. They think like businesspeople."
“We see them as a partner of our organization."
"They are at their best when it's a transaction that requires creativity and a lot of thought to figure out how best to get it right."
Robinson Bradshaw attorneys recognized in Chambers USA 2017 include:
- Peter C. Buck – Banking & Finance; Corporate/M&A
- John H. Carmichael – Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Robert W. Fuller – Litigation: General Commercial
- John B. Garver – Healthcare
- Charles E. Johnson – Labor & Employment
- Haynes P. Lea – Corporate/M&A
- Christopher W. Loeb – Real Estate
- Edwin F. Lucas – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Stephen M. Lynch – Corporate/M&A
- Lawrence C. Moore III – Antitrust
- Jane S. Ratteree – Real Estate
- Allen K. Robertson – Banking & Finance: Public Finance
- Russell M. Robinson II – Corporate/M&A
- Graham Robinson – Banking & Finance
- David M. Schilli – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Emily S. Sherlock – Environment
- Caroline Wannamaker Sink – Real Estate: Finance
- Andrew W.J. Tarr – Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- William W. Toole – Environment
- Brent A. Torstrick – Real Estate
- John R. Wester – Litigation: General Commercial
- David C. Wright III – Litigation: General Commercial
- Julian H. Wright Jr. – Labor & Employment
The Chambers Guides have been ranking the best law firms and lawyers since 1990. Chambers ranks both lawyers and law firms based on the research of 170 full-time editors and researchers who interview both lawyers and clients.