Robinson Bradshaw Leads Benchmark Litigation’s N.C. Rankings for Seventh Consecutive YearPDF
For the seventh year in a row, Robinson Bradshaw had more North Carolina litigators recognized by Benchmark Litigation than any other firm. Benchmark Litigation named 15 Robinson Bradshaw attorneys “Local Litigation Stars,” “Rising Stars” and “Top Litigators Under 40” in its 10th edition of the definitive reference guide.
Robinson Bradshaw was also named one of eight “Highly Recommended Firms” in the state, the premier designation for local litigation firms included in the publication. Robinson Bradshaw was recognized as “an excellent firm” with “excellent lawyers and [a] practical approach.” The firm was praised for being “great at trial” and “very strategic at keeping sensitive matters as low profile as possible and solving problems before they get out of hand.” Benchmark Litigation also noted the firm’s “unfailingly high-level commitment and expertise.”
“Local Litigation Stars” are attorneys recommended by peers and clients for their consistent reputations as effective trial attorneys. The following Robinson Bradshaw attorneys received this designation for work in their respective practice areas:
- Martin L. Brackett Jr. – Energy and natural resources, insurance, white collar crime
- Garland S. Cassada – Bankruptcy, energy and natural resources, general commercial, insurance, product liability
- Stephen M. Cox – General commercial, product liability
- Robert W. Fuller – General commercial
- Edward F. Hennessey IV – Construction, energy and natural resources, general commercial, insurance, product liability, securities
- Thomas P. Holderness – General commercial
- D. Blaine Sanders – Intellectual property, labor and employment
- John R. Wester – Antitrust, energy and natural resources, FCPA and enforcement, general commercial, insurance, intellectual property, labor and employment, product liability, securities
- David C. Wright III – General commercial, product liability
Adam K. Doerr, Pearlynn G. Houck, Jonathan C. Krisko, Andrew W.J. Tarr and Richard C. Worf were designated “Future Stars” – litigators likely to become local litigation stars.
In addition, Doerr, Houck, Tarr, Worf and Nathan C. Chase Jr. were named to the inaugural Top Litigators Under 40 list, honoring the achievements of the nation’s most accomplished legal partners at or under the age of 40.