Robinson Bradshaw's Government Relations team partners with clients encountering statutory or regulatory issues on city, county, regional and state levels. We leverage our bipartisan relationships with officials and influencers to address and solve problems related to legislative, executive and regulatory affairs.
Our clients can expect tailored, strategic plans to meet their business needs, and this constituent service is an extension of that commitment. The government relations team is led by Director of Public Affairs Bob Morgan, who brings to bear his extensive network and decades of experience as former CEO of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce.
Our services include:
- Assisting with major land rezonings.
- Making introductions to key government officials and business leaders in the Charlotte region.
- Leading discussions with government officials regarding economic development trends, Opportunity Zones, budget issues, legislative updates and more.
- Guiding clients facing legislative, regulatory and public policy challenges, and strategizing solutions.
- Assisting companies with interest in relocating or expanding operations in the Carolinas.