Thirty-Six Robinson Bradshaw Lawyers Named Super LawyersPDF
- Martin L. Brackett Jr.
- Peter C. Buck
- Stokely G. Caldwell Jr.
- Garland S. Cassada
- Robert W. Fuller
- Robert G. Griffin
- Julie Zydron Griggs
- Robert E. Harrington
- Graham D. Holding
- Douglas M. Jarrell
- Charles E. Johnson
- Haynes P. Lea
- Christopher W. Loeb
- Ed Lucas
- Stephen M. Lynch
- A. Ward McKeithen
- Mark W. Merritt
- Henry H. Ralston
- Allen K. Robertson
- Russell M. Robinson II
- D. Blaine Sanders
- David M. Schilli
- Robert C. Sink
- Herman Spence III
- William W. Toole
- Brent A. Torstrick
- John R. Wester
- David C. Wright III
- Julian H. Wright Jr.
Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson, P.A. is pleased to announce that 36 lawyers were selected as North Carolina Super Lawyers. Five shareholders, Peter C. Buck, Robin L. Hinson, Mark W. Merritt, Russell M. Robinson II and John R. Wester were recognized as "Top 100 North Carolina Super Lawyers." Karen A. Gledhill, Julie Zydron Griggs and Christy Eve Reid were recognized as "Top 50 Female North Carolina Super Lawyers." In addition, Mark Merritt was also named as one of the "Top 10 Super Lawyers" in the state.
The complete list of Robinson Bradshaw attorneys includes:
- Antitrust Litigation – Everett J. Bowman
- Banking – Edwin F. Lucas, III; Allen K. Robertson
- Bankruptcy – Garland S. Cassada; David M. Schilli
- Business/Corporate – Peter C. Buck; Karen A. Gledhill; Robin L. Hinson; Haynes P. Lea; Henry H. Ralston; Russell M. Robinson, II
- Business Litigation - Louis A. Bledsoe, III; Robert W. Fuller; Robert E. Harrington; Douglas M. Jarrell; A. Ward McKeithen; Mark W. Merritt; D. Blaine Sanders; John R. Wester; David C. Wright, III
- Employment & Labor – Charles E. Johnson; Julian H. Wright, Jr.
- Entertainment & Sports – Stokely G. Caldwell, Jr.
- Environmental/Land Use – William W. Toole
- Estate Planning/Trusts – Julie Zydron Griggs; Graham D. Holding; Susan I. McCrory; Christy Eve Reid
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Robert G. Griffin
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury: General – Martin L. Brackett, Jr.
- Real Estate – Claude Q. Freeman, Jr.; Christopher W. Loeb; Robert C. Sink; Brent A. Torstrick
- Securities & Corporate Finance – Stephen M. Lynch
- Tax – Herman Spence
Law & Politics performs the polling, research and selection of Super Lawyers in a process designed to identify North Carolina lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. In 2005, approximately 16,800 active lawyers in North Carolina received a ballot asking them nominate the best attorneys they’ve personally observed in action. Law & Politics researchers then evaluation prospective candidates on indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.